I'm in the giddiest, weirdest mood right now. So, clearly, the right thing for me to do is post and make you all aware of my how truly weird I am. Yeah, I know, like you needed that much more proof after my boar's leg was exposed.
At any rate, here's what I've got say to all of you: *sticks out tongue and tags you* You're it.
That's right, you heard me. You're it. How do you like THAT?!?!?
Also, here's a list of girls that are way hot:
Winona Ryder (despite her crazy eyes)
and your mom.
Other thoughts, of the various and sundry variety:
1. I have turned my room into a tropical rainforrest. It's hot, it's filled with ridiculous flowers, I've set a bowl of water on top of the radiator so as to make it a little less dry but that has resulted in serious humidity problems. I could almost put on a bikini and lie on my floor, and if I'd strewn a little bit of sand over everything it'd be just like being on the beach.
2. Anybody out there written any AU BtVS Buffy/Faith fic where they meet during "When She Was Bad" or thereabouts, because watching Buffy in that ep is like seeing a shadow of Faith stretching across the scene. I almost expected Kakistos to show up, and then was thankful that he didn't because boy did he ever look like a big ol' blob of burnt ham on ugly cloven hooves.
3. My love for Cordelia knows very few bounds up until Angel S3 where I virtually want to strangle everybody for the way they are to Wesley.
4. AtS really should have been called "How to Break a British Man in Five Long Years".
5. Laundry is the most Sisphysian (it's a word now, dammit) household chore of all times.
6. General, dein Tank ist ein sarker Wagen by iamsab is bloody fucking amazing. It's Band of Brothers fic, Nixon/Winters, and it's just -- I feel weirdly like anything I say about it will be entirely understated. It's really beautiful and difficult and hot and weird and believable, and there's an elegance to the telling of the story, because when you get to that last line you have that pleasant feeling of inevitability, that the story has sneakily taken you by the hand and lead you to the most perfect stopping point it could have had. It's one of the best stories I've read in a long time, and I'm utterly gobsmacked by it. I reccomend it most highly.
And so I go once more into the breach, dear friends, and attempt work. Kind of. Wish me luck!