A couple of things that are not the way that they should be, and are confusing to me in the way that they currently are:
1. How I got to 'sleep through the night' from 'pull an allnighter' on my personal game plan tonight
2. The thing with the heater being on so much
3. I don't know where I've put my cell phone, now, and this is disturbing. I tend, sometimes, when I have an early wake up call, to sleep clutching it like a doll.
4. Why I'm typing this instead of doing anything constructive about numbers 1, 2, or 3.
5. Why I am currently the owner of a pack filter-less cigarettes.
You guys, it was not supposed to be this way. There was a way tonight was supposed to be, and that way is not this way.
In conclusion: fuck, man.