1. Jonathan Fucking Kent. Yeah, yeah, whatever. Moral compass, yadda yadda. I don't like the Kents. I just don't. I love Clark, but I feel like his parents are both hypocritical and idiotic. They're smug about it, too, and that maybe is what makes me hate it so much. That and the fact that everything they say is to be taken as The Gospel of Wholesome, when, meanwhile a lot of it is double talk and inconsistent morality. So, in conclusion: SMACK.
2. Sheppherd Book. I don't know why. He irritates the fuck out of me. Seriously. He's all "Here is something I have to say" and I find my fingers itching to hit him. Gah. I haven't got any kind of justification for it, but he just irritates me beyond belief.
3. Ellen Tigh. I'd punch her in the face so hard and so fast. She's just annoying and manipulative and I don't give a shit if she's a Cylon or not. She's the only character on the show that I find myself just tuning out when she speaks.
4. Paul Falsone. latxcvi is right. The chip on the shoulder is a little much, and plus, he bothers me. The thing with him is that he believes in the structure of the law more than he does the spirit of it which is something in and of itself that puts me in the mindset to destroy Tokyo, or just his face.
5. Romeo Montagu. Though, really, sometimes Juliet, too. But mainly Romeo because he's all "OMG MY LIFE IS SO BAD I WANT TO GO TO MY ROOM AND WRITE BAD POETRY ALL OVER THE WALLS I LIKE GIRLS SO MUCH AND THEY DONT LIKE ME EVEN THOUGH I AM DREAMY YES MY LIFE IS ALL CAPS." The thing about Romeo and Juliet is this: it's beautiful. The language is beautiful. The story is fucking frustrating, because honestly, they would clearly just get over each other so easily if they didn't get married and act like dipshits constantly. And furthermore, if Romeo had just told Mercutio what the deal with him and Juliet was, the whole problem of the death games wouldn't have happened and I dont' even care if it's supposed to be a secret, the guy's your best friend, you know? And especially when you see things happening like, oh, I don't know, the fight between Tybalt and Mercutio, you say, "Hey, man, I have to talk to you, no, seriously, right fucking now" and then you spill and life goes on. Instead Romeo is, essentially, a tool, and a good right hook would really make me feel better abotu it at least.
I could go on and on. I'm filled with rage. I'm one with rage. I'm frustrated and tired and sad, and today is really hellaciously bad. Nifra SMASH.