1. My alarm went schizoid around five in the morning and started blaring something that may or may not have been Christina Aguilera. I'm not sure. I wasn't fully awake when I turned it off. I was, however, fully awake for the rest of the morning.
2. I hit my funny bone *hard*. Like, still sore hours later hard.
3. My mother called the office and had me *pulled out of work* to call her back. Now, naturally, I'm flipping out thinking that the world has ended or one of my siblings is dead or something, and the reason was that she wanted to make sure that I was okay. Because she had a feeling. Or something. Whatever.
4. I have a truly *terrible* song stuck in my head. (Barbie Girl by Aqua. Seriously, don't ask me how or why. All I know is that the damned thing is *there* and won't go away.)
5. I got left on site when the rest of the crew left for lunch. So I had to *walk* home and thusly have much less time than I should normally have had.
Here's to hoping that the rest of the day isn't as bad, but I have to put in overtime today and there's no AC where I'm painting, so I am less than convinced that this will be true.
Totally random neural firing: So while I was painting earlier, I was thinking about who I'd cast for random parts. Like, Lois, or Mercy, or Bruce Wayne and Dick (am less than sure of his last name.) I know Eliza Dushko is a popular choice for Lois (*loves at Wendi's newest story -- which should be read by all because it's blisteringly hot*), but I think in my head she's Mercy. Lois in my head looks more like a younger Diane Lane or a younger Joanna Going. More like Joanna Going, I think. *thinks* Yeah.
And as I thought about it, I wondered, what does everyone think of casting characters? I mean, would you prefer them casted in headers? Do you like the visual? Because sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't. I generally develop highly specific images of people, so the cast list can be a problem at times. What are y'all's thoughts?