2. it barks at no one else but me, like it's seen a ghost. I guess it's seen the sparks a-flowin' -- The Tourist, by Radiohead
3. i was talking to preachy-preach about kissy-kiss - Bone Machine by The Pixies
4. at times you find that the truth is the best way out, ooh well now sometimes the truth is the best way out - Stay Don't Go by Spoon
5. i've been drawn into your magnet tar pit trap -- guessed by pearl_o, Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana
6. i'm struggling with all my abuse, 'cause inexperience is where i lose, muthafucka - Two Hookers And An 8 Ball by Mindless Self Indulgence
7. what are we living for? two-roomed apartment on the second floor, no money comin' in - Dead End Street by The Kinks
8. i'll shine up my old brown shoes, i'll put on a brand new shirt, get home early from work - guessed by pearl_o, I Want You to Want Me by Cheap Trick
9. i want you to be my queen for a day, i'm good company, yes i am - King of The World by Super 8
10. Why battle-cry dry your eyes, no one can hear you - guessed by pearl_o, Ironclad by Sleater-Kinney
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there in LJ-land!
Cigarettes: For today? 10.
Coffee: None yet. Watch out, world. I'll shank you if I'm not caffeinated soon.
Existential freak outs: None yet.
State of mind: Weirdly zen.
State of body: I fucked up my back but good. Standing hurts. I don't even know what happened at all.
State of reading: Quite a bit left.
State of writing: Nothing to see here. Move it along.
State of motivation: On the one hand, I recognize that I should spend the rest of my day at the library doing huge ridiculous amounts of work. On the other, you can only be panicked for so long before it starts to make you be weirdly blase.
Demands: Entertain me! Entertain me now, before I go off to do work! Or, actually, do entertaining things so that when I get back from doing work I can be entertained! Dance, monkeys, dance!
...It's like I'm five years old. *laughs* I think work makes me regress.